Amelia Rose Accessories recognises that privacy and data security is important to you. We are committed to safeguarding your personal data and will not sell, rent or trade your contact details with any third party.
We will handle and process your data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) (“GDPR”).
Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
• Where we need to perform a contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you;
• Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests, and where your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests;
• Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
We may collect, use, and store different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together follows:
· Identity Data which may include first name, last name, title, date of birth and gender;
· Contact Data including address and postcode, email address and mobile and telephone numbers.
· Transaction Data which includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products you have purchased directly from us;
· Usage Data which includes information about how you use our site.
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. You have the right to:
· Request access to your personal data (known as a "data subject access request"). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
· Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you.
· Request erasure of your personal data. We may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
· Object to processing of your personal data.
· Request restriction of processing of your personal data.
· Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party.
· Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us. We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
Any information that you provide to us will be stored confidentially. However, by communication on-line with us, you acknowledge and agree that neither the Internet nor communication via email is secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of any information you send to us or that we send to you via the Internet or by email. We are not responsible for any loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the disclosure of your personal data or communications with you and you shall have no remedy against us in respect of any such loss or damage. Our entire liability to you in respect of the use of our website and under these terms and conditions shall be limited to a sum equivalent to the value of the order that you place with us or £100 whichever is the greater. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit our liability for death, personal injury or fraud caused by our negligence.
Please ensure that the e-mail address you give to us is correct. All order confirmations will be sent to this address and it is your responsibility to ensure that your mailbox is in proper working order. You assume the consequences for transmission or operational failures in using this website, and you agree to indemnify us and to keep us indemnified on demand against all claims, liability, damages, losses and costs arising from any breach of these conditions by you or by any person accessing the website using your membership information.